Sunday Supper is an Amazon Associate and may receive compensation for purchases made through affiliate links.
Throw the best party EVER with our Sleepover Food Ideas! The key to a perfect sleepover is in the snacks. We’re sharing our best sleepover snack foods, plus what to serve for dinner and breakfast! These are quick and easy foods to whip up ahead of time or even last minute.
Slumber Party Food
Slumber parties are the best! Staying up late, watching movies, playing games… and best of all, so many snacks.
It is so much fun to come up with food for sleepovers. I have always loved planning what to serve when my kids bring their friends over, from foods to snack on all day to dinner and breakfast the next morning!
Seeing their faces light up when they see the snacks waiting for them and dinner at the table… that’s a feeling you just can’t beat! I’m so excited to share my favorite sleepover foods with you. I promise, these recipes will take your party over the top.
These are my best snacks, sleepover dinner ideas, and breakfasts you can make ahead of time.
💻 Virtual Sleepovers
Virtual sleepovers are my new favorite way to throw a slumber party! Plan a menu with your friends and pick out some movies to watch together.
Instant Pot recipes are especially great for virtual sleepovers. If everyone has a pressure cooker, you can plan an easy menu with recipes like our Instant Pot Banana Bread.
Best Sleepover Snacks
Snacks are my favorite to make for a slumber party. These easy snacks are perfect for serving young kids, to food ideas for teenage sleepovers. Let me know your favorite in the comments!
These sweet snack recipes are always a hit as food for sleepovers, and they’re so easy to make! I guarantee you will love these. But be careful… that chocolate peanut butter pretzels snack mix is crave-worthy! So yummy!
My favorite part about these snacks is that they do not have to be served warm. Even the beef empanadas are so delicious, you can eat them cold (I’ve done it!).
These make some of my favorite food for sleepovers – especially the pizza twists! They’re so easy, kids can help make them.
Sleepover Dinner Ideas
If you’re wondering what to have for dinner at a sleepover, I have the perfect dishes for you. My favorite sleepover dinner ideas are easy to make ahead of time and are great crowd-feeding recipes!
It’s hard to choose, but my favorite of these four would have to be the Mexican Lasagna with Corn Tortillas. It’s one of the best dinner ideas for sleepovers.
Breakfast Sleepover Meal Ideas
My favorite breakfasts are the kind you can make the night before, especially when it comes to serving what to eat at a sleepover. I just know you’re going to love these easy breakfast ideas for a slumber party!
📖 More Party Food Recipes
Want more ideas for your next party? Take a look at a few of my favorites:
- Fun Breakfast for Dinner Ideas
- 40+ Easy Make Ahead Brunch Recipes
- Simple Party Food Buffet Ideas
- Easy Recipes for a Dinner Party
Did you try our sleepover food ideas? Let me know in the comments below which ones are your favorite! We love to hear from you!
Sleepover Food Ideas – Chocolate Peanut Butter Pretzels Snack Mix
- Small bowls for melting chocolate and peanut butter
- 2 cups mini pretzels
- ½ cups M&Ms + an extra handful
- ½ cups peanuts + an extra handful
- 1 cup milk chocolate melted
- 1 cup smooth peanut butter melted
- In a large bowl, add M&Ms, peanuts, and mini pretzels. Toss together to combine.
- Melt milk chocolate and peanut butter, then pour over the top of the pretzel mix.
- Mix well to coat everything with chocolate and peanut butter.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper, then pour the snack mix over the top and spread it out evenly. Sprinkle a handful of peanuts and M&Ms over the top.
- Place in the freezer and freezer for about 15 minutes, or until hardened. Break into pieces, and enjoy!
How to Melt Peanut Butter in the Microwave
- Measure out 1 cup of smooth peanut butter and place it in a microwave-safe bowl. Cover the bowl with a paper towel.
- Microwave for 30 seconds. Remove the bowl from the microwave, and stir well.
- Return the bowl to the microwave and continue to cook in 30-second intervals until it melts.
How to Melt Chocolate in Microwave
- Break or chop your chocolate into small pieces if you are using a chocolate bar. You can also use melting chocolate from the baking section of the grocery store, or chocolate chips, if you prefer.
- Add the chocolate pieces to a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave for 30 seconds on high, then remove and stir. Stirring is important, as the chocolate may not melt properly if you don’t stir it.
- Repeat by microwaving as necessary for 15 second intervals until the chocolate has only a few lumps. Stir to melt any remaining lumps.
Let us know what you think or ask a question about the recipe!