Throw the BEST sleepover party ever with easy and delicious Sleepover Food Ideas!
These snack food ideas, simple dinner ideas, and breakfast food ideas are perfect for an unforgettable sleepover party.
We’re talking the best foods for sleepovers, whether you need ideas for a sleepover party for kids or slumber party ideas for adults!
If you ask us, growing up, sleepovers are a right of passage. You stay up late, watch movies, play games, and best of all, there are always so many snacks.
Good snacks turn a great party into an amazing party, so you want to have the best sleep over snacks! Of course, we think everyone can enjoy a sleepover, so you can count these as party food ideas for adults, too.
Food for sleepovers should be fun, so we put together our favorite sleepover snack ideas and more. And, to start with, we have some ideas for what to do at a sleepover, too!
Fun Things to Do at a Sleepover
There are plenty of fun things to do at a sleepover! If you’re throwing a sleepover party for yourself or for kids, try adding these fun sleepover ideas to your list.
We have a few classics on the list, but maybe you’ll start a new tradition!
- Movie Marathon: Plan the movies you want to watch ahead of time, and gear up for a movie marathon! Snacks and movies make the best pair for a party.
- Scavenger Hunt: Little scavenger hunts are fun for kids and adults. Create a scavenger hunt to keep everyone entertained.
- Play Games: Break out the board games! There are plenty of fun new games out there, from card games to classic board games. Games like Pictionary and One Night Ultimate Werewolf are great choices for a sleepover party!
- Sleepover Tents: Let’s be honest, everyone loves a pillow fort. If you have a small group for a sleepover, it’s even more fun to set up sleepover tents in your living room for a fake camp-out. The good old pillow and blanket forts work just as well!
- Goody Bags: Let your guests leave with something fun! Goody bags make every party even better, and a few of our favorite sleepover snacks would make great goody bag treats.
- Photobooth: Create your own photobooth with a backdrop and props! This is especially great for a Halloween theme sleepover party. It’s one of the most fun ideas for sleepovers!
Best Sleepover Snacks
Good food ideas for a sleepover start with the snacks! These sleepover snacks are the best. We put together a list of sweet and savory snacks, so you can pick and choose easily!
For the best sleepover foods for the summer, try our Banana Raspberry No Churn Ice Cream or Red White and Blue Popsicles.
Or, for a sleepover in the Fall, try our Chocolate Pumpkin Cupcake Recipe or Sweet Roasted Pumpkin Seeds!
Sweet Sleepover Snacks
- Caramel Apple Empanadas
- Almond Ooey Gooey Butter Cake
- Milk Bar Pie Cake Bars
- Strawberry Shortcake Ice Cream Cake
- Spider-Man Web Berry Dessert
- Chewy Blondies Recipe
- Chocolate Pumpkin Cupcake Recipe with Pumpkin Whipped Frosting
- Sweet Roasted Pumpkin Seeds
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Pretzels Snack Mix
- No Bake Oatmeal Balls
- Banana Raspberry No Churn Ice Cream
- Rhubarb Ice Cream
- 2-Minute Quick Fudge
- Red White and Blue Popsicles
- No-bake S’mores Icebox Cake from Iowa Girl Eats
- Butterbeer Popcorn from An Edible Mosaic
- Apple Peanut Butter Energy Bites from Joyful Healthy Eats
Savory Sleepover Snacks
Our favorite savory food for a sleepover is our Candied Bacon Recipe or our Puff Pastry Pizza Twists. Everyone loves pizza for a sleepover! Easy Pepperoni Pizza Dip makes a great party snack, too. Try it out!
- Candied Bacon Recipe
- Easy Pepperoni Pizza Dip
- Prosciutto Pinwheels
- Puff Pastry Pizza Twists
- Easy Homemade Soft Pretzels
- Low Carb Tortilla Chips from Wholesome Yum
Easiest Food Ideas for Dinner at a Sleepover
You need more than just great party snack ideas for a sleepover! Here are the easiest dinner ideas we can think of for a party. Our personal favorites are our Chicken Taquitos or our Mexican Lasagna with Corn Tortillas – but the best part about any of these recipes is that you can make almost all of them ahead of time!
- Slow Cooker Lasagna
- Ina Garten Mac and Cheese
- Chicken Taquitos Recipe
- Cheeseburger Sliders with Bacon
- Puerto Rican Baked Empanadas (Pastelillos de Carne)
- Mexican Lasagna with Corn Tortillas
- BBQ Chicken Pull Apart Sliders
- Slow Cooker Carne Picada
- Chicken Empanada Recipe
- Bolognese Pull Apart Sliders
Great Breakfast Ideas for a Sleepover
Great breakfast ideas are just as important for a sleepover as the dinner and snacks! Our Sausage Breakfast Casserole is one of the best crowd feeding recipes, and our Starbucks Egg Bites are perfect for a budget- you can make 18 of them for the price of just a few egg bites from Starbucks! These breakfasts make the best brunch ideas, too- because, let’s be honest, everyone’s waking up late after a sleepover!
- Sausage Breakfast Casserole with Crescent Rolls
- Starbucks Egg Bites
- Slow Cooker Steel Cut Oats
- Fluffy Pancake Recipe (Japanese Soufflé Pancakes)
- Sausage Gravy and Biscuits
- Blueberry Banana Smoothie
- Gluten Free Donuts with Cinnamon Sugar
- Breakfast Taco Casserole from Iowa Girl Eats
Ideas for a Sleepover Party for Adults
Sleepovers are for adults, too! Why don’t you throw one for yourself and have some fun? Here are some slumber party ideas for adults we think you’ll love.
- Frosé Recipe (Frozen Rosé)
- Strawberry Swirl Cheesecake
- Simple Mixed Drinks
- Mini Pavlova Recipe
- Baileys Fudge
- Frozen Strawberry Daiquiri Recipe
- Fruity Mimosa Recipe
What are your favorite food ideas for a sleepover party? When’s the last time you had a sleepover? Let us know in the comments below! We love to hear from you!