Sunday Supper is an Amazon Associate and may receive compensation for purchases made through affiliate links.
Spoil Mom on Mother’s Day by putting together a stress-free Mother’s Day Brunch! We have everything you need to put together an incredibly delicious brunch for Mom. The best part is you can make everything the day before!
We all love brunch! But it’s always a challenge to get up early to make it all in time before everyone is ready to eat. Our make ahead brunch recipes are the perfect solution!
Easy casseroles are the best solution for brunch! All these brunch casseroles can be put together the night before and baked in the oven the day of.
- Sausage Breakfast Casserole with Crescent Rolls: Easy and delicious, with so much flavor. Make it the night before and serve the morning of.
- Mexican Street Corn Casserole: We guarantee this popular corn casserole will become everyone’s favorite!
- Keto Cheeseburger Casserole: We always suggest offering some gluten-free and keto brunch options! This burger casserole is always a crowd pleaser!
- Baked Creamed Corn Casserole: Classic creamed corn casserole is perfect for serving at a Christmas breakfast buffet!
- Ina Garten Mac and Cheese: By far our favorite mac and cheese recipe. You need to try this easy casserole!
- Chicken Artichoke Casserole: This super easy to prepare casserole is perfect for a hearty brunch option.
Mother’s Day Muffins and Breads
So easy to make-ahead ahead of time, muffins and homemade bread recipes perfect for serving for brunch!
- Starbucks Pumpkin Bread: Easy pumpkin bread recipe you can make in the oven or in the Instant Pot!
- Korean Cream Cheese Rolls: These garlicky rolls are sure to wow Mom! Prepare them the day before and place them in the oven just before serving. We are sure these will be Mom’s new favorite bread!
- Air Fryer Biscuits: Made from store-bought biscuit dough, ready in 6 minutes. Perfect for serving with sausage gravy!
- Stewed Rhubarb Muffins: Deliciously moist rhubarb muffins are a great choice and pair well with strawberries.
- Starbucks Gingerbread Loaf: Complete with cream cheese frosting, this gingerbread loaf recipe is a perfect Mother’s Day treat!
- Instant pot Banana Bread: Banana bread has never been easier to make!
Make-ahead Starters and Soups
All of our starters and soups can be made the day before and simply heated up the day you are ready to serve brunch. They are a wonderful addition to a Mother’s Day table.
- Million Dollar Bacon: You seriously haven’t lived until you try our candied bacon. So easy to prepare and oh so delicious. This appetizer will fly off your table. We promise!
- Best Italian Wedding Soup: A delicious soup filled with mini meatballs. You can make it on the stove or in an Instant Pot! It’s so easy!
- Shrimp Bisque: The best bisque recipe you will ever taste, hands down. Flavorful, so easy, and perfect for brunch!
- Cucumber Canapes with Shrimp: It’s always a good idea to offer light, refreshing bites, and these cucumber canapes are just that. They are also a great gluten-free option! Prepare them the day before and just fill them in the morning.
- Marquis Potatoes: These little potato appetizers are filled with tomato gravy that makes them a perfect brunch starter.
- Pepperoni Pizza Dip: Trust us on this one, your mom will love this dip!
These hearty salads can be prepared the day before, then just add the dressing when you are ready to serve.
You may also like
- Burrata Salad: Hands down the easiest and tastiest salad. If you can open things, you can make this salad. No chopping involved!
- Quinoa Salad with Chickpeas: The Zesty lemon dressing makes this salad so amazing. Prep the day before and just mix the morning of the brunch.
- Orange and Fennel Salad: Beautiful and so tasty! This is a simple salad using fennel and orange that has so much flavor.
- Balsamic Roasted Brussels Sprouts Salad: We love this easy brussels sprouts salad recipe. The balsamic highlights the flavor of nutty brussels sprouts perfectly!
- Spinach Pomegranate Salad: Festive AND tasty! The perfect combination for a light salad. Your guests will be extra impressed by this dish.
- Watermelon Basil Salad: So light and flavorful, this is a perfect brunch salad!
- Fig and Halloumi Salad: This salad with figs and halloumi is so quick, yet over the top delicious because the grilled halloumi adds so much flavor!
- Our Rainbow Fruit and Yogurt Parfait Bar is the perfect breakfast bar recipe!
- Set up a Waffle station! Make our Banana Bread Waffle mix the day before and let everyone make their own waffles the day of!
- These fun egg bites are so delicious and you can mix in different ingredients to accommodate your guest’s dietary restrictions. Make them ahead of time and serve them at room temperature.
Make ahead breakfast bars are perfect for letting everyone serve themselves and graze throughout the day. Set up self-serve stations and enjoy each other’s company!
For a vegan savory option, try our Plant-Based Charcuterie Board.
Hearty Mother’s Day Brunch Dishes
- Stovetop Sausage Gravy and Biscuits: Take this classic dish to the next level using our secret ingredient!
- Honey Sriracha Air Fryer Ham: Honey and sriracha is a perfect combination for ham, and the air fryer makes it so easy to cook!
- Instant Pot Brown Sugar Glaze Ham: Our brown sugar glazed ham is so easy to make in the Instant Pot and tastes delicious.
- Mexican Lasagna: This make-ahead casserole is so amazing and it’s gluten-free. A perfect Mexican option for gluten-free guests.
- Summer Stew: This light stew will be such a treat for mom. Make it in the slow cooker and keep it on warm for everyone to fill up their bowls.
What could be better for a Mother’s Day Brunch than make-ahead brunch desserts? These easy dessert recipes can all be made ahead of time and are perfect for feeding a crowd.
- Ina Garten Apple Crisp: An easy, mouth-watering apple crisp recipe you will instantly fall in love with at first bite.
- Ooey Gooey Butter Cake: This is one of our favorite brunch desserts. Make it the night before and place it in the oven on low for 10 minutes to heat it up. This ooey-gooey dessert will be sure to make mom happy.
- Pumpkin Crunch Cake: Pumpkin crunch cake is an easy dump cake recipe perfect for Fall and Winter.
- Blueberry Buckle: Our blueberry buckle with streusel topping is extra delicious with a cup of coffee!
- Apple Galette Recipe: This beautiful French galette recipe is a delicious addition to your Christmas brunch ideas.
- Strawberry Swirl Cheesecake: If you really want to make mom feel special then this is the decadent dessert to surprise her with!
- Keto Vanilla Cake: If Mom is following a Keto diet, this is the cake for her! She will be surprised at how delicious it is!
Mother’s Day Brunch Cocktails
- Momosa Recipe: Set up a mimosa bar with a large batch of our easy mimosa recipe! Use a punch bowl and serve different berries as toppings. This recipe is sure to please Mom!
- Sangria Bar: Make a double-batch the night before and keep it in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
- Caramel Apple Sangria: Set up a station with the caramel apple sangria and let guests serve themselves. While you’re at it, slice some extra apples, and everyone can enjoy caramel apple slices as the day goes on!
- Moscato Sangria: Another favorite by Moms everywhere! Make a big batch and let guests serve themselves.
- Rose Sangria: So delight and a perfect brunch cocktail. Serve it with summer berries on the side.
Momosas are the perfect Mother’s Day Cocktail!
Did you try any of our Mother’s Day Brunch Ideas? We would love to hear what you think! Let us know your favorites in the comments below!