Sunday Supper is an Amazon Associate and may receive compensation for purchases made through affiliate links.
Take the stress out of hosting a holiday party by planning the menu ahead of time! Our Make Ahead Brunch Recipes are everything you need to plan a perfect holiday brunch menu.
We all love brunch! But it’s always a challenge to get up early to make it all in time before everyone is ready to eat. Our make ahead brunch recipes are the perfect solution!
🍞 Muffins and Breads
Easy make-ahead muffins and homemade bread recipes perfect for serving with your brunch menu ideas!
- Starbucks Pumpkin Bread: Easy pumpkin bread recipe you can make in the oven or in the Instant Pot!
- Air Fryer Biscuits: Made from store-bought biscuit dough, ready in 6 minutes. Perfect for serving with sausage gravy!
- Stewed Rhubarb Muffins: Deliciously moist rhubarb muffins are a great choice for the holidays and pair well with strawberries.
- Starbucks Gingerbread Loaf: Complete with cream cheese frosting, this gingerbread loaf recipe is a perfect holiday treat!
🧂 Condiments and Toppings
Complete your best brunch ideas by making condiments and toppings ahead of time to go with them.
- Strawberry Vanilla Jam: Strawberry and vanilla is a perfect combination for spreading on toast or biscuits.
- Easy Berry Compote: We love this berry compote recipe with pancakes and waffles!
- Best Strawberry Sauce: An easy strawberry sauce for topping all your favorite brunch dessert recipes, waffles, or pancakes.
- Easy Butterscotch Sauce: Butterscotch sauce is extra delicious on top of an apple crisp or dump cake.
- Easy Garlic Butter Sauce: Pair this easy sauce recipe with main dishes like prime rib, turkey, and ham.
- Candied Bacon: Crumble candied bacon over top of any breakfast or casserole, and enjoy!
🍲 Starters and Soups
Our favorite make ahead starters and soups are wonderful additions to your brunch menu party.
- Best Italian Wedding Soup: A delicious soup filled with mini meatballs. You can make it on the stove or in an Instant Pot!
- Shrimp Bisque Recipe: The best bisque recipe you will ever taste, hands down. Flavorful, so easy, and perfect for the holidays!
- Cucumber Canapes with Shrimp: It’s always a good idea to offer light, refreshing bites, and these cucumber canapes are just that.
- Marquis Potatoes: These little potato appetizers are filled with a tomato gravy that makes them a perfect brunch starter.
Make ahead salads are easy and pair well with all your favorite main dishes.
- Holiday Roasted Artichoke Salad: Our favorite holiday salad. You will love this dish, we promise!
- Orange and Fennel Salad: Beautiful and so tasty! This is a simple salad using fennel and orange that has so much flavor.
- Balsamic Roasted Brussels Sprouts Salad: We love this easy brussels sprouts salad recipe. The balsamic highlights the flavor of nutty brussels sprouts perfectly!
- Spinach Pomegranate Salad: Festive AND tasty! The perfect combination for a holiday salad. Your guests will be extra impressed by this dish.
🍠 Side Dishes
Our make ahead side dishes are simple and delicious classics!
- Instant Pot Mashed Potatoes: The easiest, creamiest mashed potatoes you can make in your pressure cooker!
- Creamy Mashed Potatoes: We’ll show you how to make creamy mashed potatoes easily. Your guests will want to know your secret!
- Irish Mashed Potatoes (gluten-free): Also called colcannon, these Irish mashed potatoes are a perfect holiday side dish.
- Instant Pot Candied Carrots: Candied carrots pair well with any main dish, but we especially love them with ham.
🍳 Breakfast Bar
Our Rainbow Fruit and Yogurt Parfait Bar is the perfect breakfast bar recipe!
Make ahead breakfast bars are perfect for letting everyone serve themselves and graze throughout the day. Set up self-serve stations and enjoy each other’s company!
For a savory option that’s more like lunch, try our Plant-Based Charcuterie Board.
🍝 Main Dishes
- Stovetop Sausage Gravy and Biscuits: Take this classic dish to the next level using our secret ingredient!
- Easy Slow Cooker Lasagna: Your new go-to lasagna recipe; trust us!
- Easy Slow Cooker Beef Short Ribs: An easy-to-make, holiday favorite. We love these short ribs!
- Garlic Butter Turkey: Our garlic butter turkey is the best turkey you will ever taste!
- Honey Sriracha Air Fryer Ham: Honey and sriracha is a perfect combination for ham, and the air fryer makes it so easy to cook!
- Instant Pot Brown Sugar Glaze Ham: Our brown sugar glaze ham is so easy to make in the Instant Pot and tastes delicious.
- Easiest Honey Glazed Ham: The best classic Honey Glazed Ham recipe.
- Slow Roasted Prime Rib Roast: One of our top favorite prime rib recipes. We guarantee you’ll love this dish!
- Best Whole Beef Tenderloin: The most flavorful whole beef tenderloin! You can also make tenderloin on the grill or with a sous vide cooker.
Breakfast casseroles are the best brunch recipes! For the perfect make ahead breakfast casserole, try our sausage breakfast casserole. It’s our favorite!
- Sausage Breakfast Casserole with Crescent Rolls: Easy and delicious, with so much flavor. Make it the night before and serve the morning of.
- Gluten-Free Green Bean Casserole: Uses fresh green beans for a flavorful, fresh green bean casserole recipe!
- Southern Sweet Potato Casserole: Topped with crunchy pecans and made without marshmallows.
- Baked Creamed Corn Casserole: Classic creamed corn casserole is perfect for serving at a Christmas breakfast buffet!
- Ina Garten Mac and Cheese: By far our favorite mac and cheese recipe. You need to try this easy casserole!
🍰 Brunch Desserts
What could be better for a holiday buffet than make-ahead brunch desserts? These easy dessert recipes can all be made ahead of time and are perfect for feeding a crowd.
- Ina Garten Apple Crisp: An easy, mouth-watering apple crisp recipe you will instantly fall in love with at first bite.
- Pumpkin Crunch Cake: Pumpkin crunch cake is an easy dump cake recipe perfect for Fall and Winter.
- Blueberry Buckle: Our blueberry buckle with streusel topping is extra delicious with a cup of coffee!
- Apple Galette Recipe (Apple Crostata): This beautiful French galette recipe is a delicious addition to your Christmas brunch ideas.
🍹 Cocktails and Drinks
- Caramel Apple Sangria: Make a double-batch the night before and keep it in the refrigerator until ready to serve. Set up a station with the caramel apple sangria and let guests serve themselves. While you’re at it, slice some extra apples, and everyone can enjoy caramel apple slices as the day goes on!
TIP: Sprinkle the apples with lemon juice so they don’t turn brown. This is our absolute favorite holiday cocktail! It is so easy and delicious.
- Best Mimosa Recipe: Set up a mimosa bar with a large batch of our easy mimosa recipe! Use a punch bowl and serve different berries as toppings. It’s the perfect self-serve Christmas morning cocktail!
- Spiked Mulled Cider: Set it up the night before and serve on low all day long.
📌 Pin it for later!Did you enjoy this page? Save it on Pinterest for later!
Did you try our ideas for a make ahead brunch for a crowd? We would love to hear what you think! Let us know your favorites in the comments below!