Is there anything better than a springtime brunch? Our Sunday Supper recipes aren’t only for dinner. This week the tastemakers are sharing their best Make Ahead Brunch Recipes. Don’t let not being a morning person stop you from throwing the perfect brunch! With this list of Sunday Supper recipes you can sleep in and still have a delicious morning meal!
Make ahead recipes make throwing a party so much easier, especially a brunch. Do your cooking the night before for a stress free morning. There are so many incredible Sunday Supper recipes being shared this week. Our Make Ahead Brunch recipes include everything from Citrus Crepes with White Chocolate Drizzle to Sous Vide Egg bites. If you can’t wait until Sunday, check out even more of our favorite brunch recipes at the bottom of this post! Don’t forget, a brunch isn’t all about the food. Here are some tips for throwing the perfect brunch!
Tips For Throwing Brunch
- Be creative! Everyone serves mimosas. Why not change up the routine? Instead of regular orange juice, try blood orange juice, or maybe some mango nectar. If you really want to get fancy, make some homemade popsicles and pour Champagne on top!
- Also remember, not everyone will want to drink in the morning. Brunch is a perfect time to make some delicious mocktails! Just make some fun simple syrups and add soda water!
- Try sitting outside. Brunch is typically more casual than a dinner party. Now that spring is here enjoy the weather, set up a casual outside table to get some fresh air!
- Not everyone eats a big meal in the morning, so be sure to serve some lighter options. Fresh fruit and yogurt are great for those not interested in a heavy meal.
- Eggs aren’t the only brunch protein. Ham or smoked salmon are easy ways to get that protein in!
If you want to throw the perfect brunch but don’t want to have to get up early to start cooking, you must join our Sunday Supper twitter chat April 16th, 2017 at 7pmEST. You can put our brunch throwing tips to the test and serve up some of the tastemakers Make Ahead Brunch Recipes.
Make Ahead Sunday Supper Brunch Recipes
- Apple and Bacon Cornmeal Scones by Caroline’s Cooking
- Lemon Crumb Cake by Life Tastes Good
- Nana’s New York Crumb Cake by The Crumby Cupcake
- Overnight Nutty Coffee Cake by Family Around The Table
- Asparagus Quiche in Hash Brown Crust by Wimpy Vegetarian
- Baked Deviled Eggs with Toast Points by Turnips 2 Tangerines
- Ham and Cheese Empanadas by Asian In America
- Make Ahead Baked Monte Cristo Cassarole by Sprinkles and Sprouts
- Overnight Breakfast Casserole by Soulfully Made
- Sorrel, Chive & Duck Egg Frittata by Wholistic Woman
- Sous Vide Egg Bites by Cricket’s Confections
Sides and Veggies
- Asparagus Tart with Goat Cheese and Spring Greens by Monica’s Table
- Baked Chili Maple Bacon by Food Lust People Love
- Blackberry Orange Oatmeal Bowls by Hezzi-D’s Books and Cooks
- Brussels Sprouts Salad with Lemon Shallot Vinaigrette by Helpful Homemade
- Vegetable Lasagna by Cindy’s Recipes and Writings
- Carrot Cake Pancakes by Brunch-n-Bites
- Citrus Crepes with White Chocolate Drizzle by Gourmet Everyday
- Flourless Chocolate Torte by Pies and Plots
- No Bake Peanut Butter Pie by The Freshman Cook
- Raspberry Mascarpone French Toast Casserole by That Skinny Chick Can Bake
- Strawberry Almond Crumble by Sunday Supper Movement
Join the #SundaySupper conversation on twitter on Sunday! We tweet throughout the day and share recipes from all over the world. Our weekly chat starts at 7:00 pm ET. Follow the #SundaySupper hashtag and remember to include it in your tweets to join in the chat. To get more great Sunday Supper Recipes, visit our website or check out our Pinterest board. Would you like to join the Sunday Supper Movement? It’s easy. You can sign up by clicking here: Sunday Supper Movement.