Cut down on your weekday stress by cooking more ground beef easy dinner ideas! These are the best ground beef recipes, perfect if you’re on a budget or need a quick and easy dinner recipe.
Recipes using ground beef are simple, easy, and always so tasty! These easy dinner ideas with ground beef are simple family favorites everyone loves.
Recipes with Ground Beef Make Dinner Easy
I’m always on the lookout for new things to make with ground beef. Beef recipes for dinner are always my favorite, but ground beef dinner ideas are at the top of the list for so many reasons!
- Ground beef recipe ideas are budget-friendly: You can save money by cooking with ground beef. Purchase lean ground beef to get more for your dollar, or even grind it yourself to save even more money!
- Dinner ideas with hamburger are endless: Ground beef is a super easy way to add protein to your favorite dinner recipes, and you’ll never run out of mince dinner ideas.
- Meals with ground beef are easy: Cooking ground beef is easy! You can make delicious dinners with ground beef with hardly any effort or time spent.
There are so many ideas for dinner ground beef. You can make burgers, tacos, pasta, soup… I always keep ground beef in the fridge because it’s perfect for a quick, easy, and budget-friendly meal.
The best ground beef recipes are the kind you don’t really need to plan for, that use easy ingredients you probably already have in your pantry! Recipes like ground beef burgers, pastas, and meal prep dinners.
What to Make with Ground Beef
- Ground beef tacos
- Nachos with ground beef
- Pastas like stroganoff and bolognese
- Soups and ground beef chilis
- Burgers and sliders
- Hamburger steaks
- Ground beef protein bowls with perfect rice
The list goes on! My personal favorites are burgers, pastas, and hamburger steaks. There are so many ground beef recipe ideas out there, you’ll always have something new to make!
Tips for How to Cook Ground Beef
- Use just a little bit of oil: When you’re cooking ground beef, you can use just a little bit of olive or vegetable oil to help brown the beef. Some people will opt not to use any oil, but only do this if you’re confident it won’t stick to your skillet!
- Break things up with water: If you need really fine ground beef, such as for tacos, you can encourage the beef to break up more easily by adding a little bit of water during the cooking process.
- Drain the beef: You can drain your ground beef easily with a slotted spoon and a pan or plate lined with paper towels. Not every recipe will call for you to drain your beef, but this is a good way to do it if you need to!
Feeling inspired? Here are my favorite beef recipe ideas using ground beef!
The Best Ground Beef Recipes
To make it easy on you, we sorted our favorite beef dinner ideas into categories!
- Favorite dinner ideas with ground beef: My personal favorite of the best ground beef recipes! These supper ideas with ground beef are perfect for busy weeknights.
- Ground beef burgers: The most classic hamburger dinner ideas!
- Ground beef pastas: Ground beef pasta recipes, from ragu to lasagna and even mac & cheese.
Enjoy! I know you’re going to get as much use out of these ground beef recipe ideas as I do. I make meals with ground beef all the time!
Favorite Dinner Ideas with Ground Beef
- Mexican Lasagna with Corn Tortillas: I love this Mexican lasagna recipe! Unlike a traditional lasagna, it uses corn tortillas for the “pasta” and is full of delicious ground beef. Inexpensive and easy!
- Ground Beef Chili: What could be better than a classic chili recipe? This is one of my favorite beef recipes for dinner.
- Stuffed Beef Roll: This easy ground beef dinner recipe has so much flavor and goodness in it. Plus, it’s super budget-friendly.
- Bolognese Sandwich Pull-Apart Sliders: I’m a big fan of beef bolognese, and even more when it’s in a sandwich! Yum!
- Puerto Rican Baked Empanadas (Pastelillos de Carne): My number one favorite ground beef dinner idea of all time! So good, you can even eat them cold.
Best Ground Beef Recipes: Ground Beef Burgers
- Mushroom Swiss Burger: Mushrooms, swiss, and ground beef go together perfectly in this easy ground beef burger recipe!
- Loaded Burgers with Bacon and Parmesan: Loaded with bacon and parmesan crisps, this ground beef burger is easily one of my favorites.
- Poached Egg Burger with Caramelized Onions: An egg on a burger makes the burger even better! This breakfast burger with caramelized onions is a must-try and one of the best ground beef recipes you can make.
- Cheeseburger Sliders with Bacon: Simple and so easy, these cheeseburger sliders with bacon are perfect for game day or a fun family dinner.
Best Ground Beef Recipes: Ground Beef Pastas
- Bolognese Sauce with Pappardelle Pasta: Easily one of my favorite ground beef pastas! Homemade beef bolognese sauce makes this one of the best dinners with ground beef.
- Slow Cooker Lasagna: It doesn’t get any easier than this slow cooker lasagna!
- One Pot Chili Mac and Cheese: This is one of the best ground beef recipes for back-to-school or a fun family dinner. Everyone I’ve served this to has wanted the recipe!
- Ground Beef Stroganoff: Ground beef stroganoff is the perfect way to make beef stroganoff on a budget!
Get More Beef Dinner Ideas
- Steak Nachos are the Ultimate Nachos
- Easy Beef Stew in Instant Pot
- Slow Cooker Beef Short Ribs Recipe
- Slow Cooker Beef Ragu
- Juicy Garlic Butter Steak Bites
📌 Pin it for later!Did you enjoy this page? Save it on Pinterest for later!
Did you try our best ground beef recipes? We would love to know what you think! Leave a comment with your favorite recipe using ground beef.