This post may contain paid links. If you make a purchase through links on our site, we may earn a commission.
I have been in your position many times: looking for the best ideas for Football Sunday Food. My family and I are big football fans, and I have been serving crowds for game day for years! You’ve come to the right place: I’ll share my best super bowl foods with you, from appetizers and snacks to dinners you can enjoy from the couch. Let’s dive in!
Popular Game Day Recipes
If you want to cut to the chase and serve the most popular super bowl foods right off the bat, start with my top 10 below. At every Super Bowl party I have ever thrown, these recipes are always the most popular.
Keep scrolling or use the table above to jump straight to Super Bowl Appetizers or my best Super Bowl Sunday dinners!
Football Party Food
Super Bowl Meal Recipes
Sauces for Game Day
Of course, if you’re serving chicken wings, fries, or chips of any kind, you’re going to need sauces, too. I have you covered:
- Homemade Buffalo Sauce
- Blue Cheese Dressing
- Easy Ranch Dressing Recipe
- Beer Cheese Dip – or try my regular cheese dip for tortilla chips!
- Sweet BBQ Sauce
Game Day Desserts
📌 Pin it for later!Did you enjoy this page? Save it on Pinterest for later!
If you enjoyed the recipe, leave a comment and a rating below!
20+ Football Sunday Food Ideas
- Baking dish
See our Cooking Conversions Chart for help converting measurements!
- Spray baking dish and preheat oven to 375°F. Spread 8 oz. whipped cream cheese evenly into the baking dish.8 oz. whipped cream cheese
- Cut 1 cup pepperoni into small pieces and sprinkle evenly over the cream cheese. Reserve extra for topping if you prefer.1 cup pepperoni
- Spread 1 cup tomato sauce over the pepperoni evenly.1 cup tomato sauce
- Sprinkle 1 tsp. garlic powder evenly over top the sauce.1 tsp. garlic powder
- Top with 8 oz. shredded mozzarella cheese and spread to cover evenly.8 oz. shredded mozzarella cheese
- Evenly sprinkle ½ tsp. Italian seasoning over top.½ tsp. Italian seasoning
- Garnish with green onions and extra pepperoni if desired.sliced green onions
- Bake for 30 minutes or until golden brown and bubbling. Serve with crackers, chips, or garlic bread, and enjoy!
- Use whipped cream cheese. If you’re using regular cream cheese, let it sit for an hour until it reaches room temperature to soften. If it’s still cold, it will be difficult to spread.
- Spread all of the ingredients in as even a layer as possible to get the most flavor in every bite.
- Green onions are optional, but add a nice pop of fresh flavor to the dip.