Sunday Supper is an Amazon Associate and may receive compensation for purchases made through affiliate links.
Ring in the new year with our collection of the best New Year’s Eve Menu Ideas! From appetizers, to dinner, drinks, and dessert, we have everything you need to throw the perfect unforgettable party.
New Year’s Eve Family Dinner Ideas
The best way to ring in the new year is by celebrating with good food. We’re celebrating the start of 2021 with our favorite New Year’s Eve menu ideas – and we want to share them with you!
Treat yourself to a perfect start to the year. You deserve it!
Start off with a few of our favorite appetizer recipes that will really WOW you and your guests!
🍤 Seafood Appetizers
- Shrimp Shumai: Chinese shrimp dumplings that are easy to make and taste incredible! Steam or pan-fry them, they’re perfect for a New Year’s menu.
- Cucumber Canapes with Shrimp: Delicious cucumber cups with a shrimp filling. Easy to make ahead of time and serve cold.
- Grilled Crab Legs with Garlic Butter: Everyone loves crab legs! Complete with garlic butter sauce, this dish is irresistible.
🍗 Chicken Appetizers
- Spicy Chinese Chicken: One of our favorite chicken appetizers of all time. Spicy Chinese chicken is a must-try addition to your New Year’s Eve menu ideas!
- Chicken Taquitos Recipe: These simple baked chicken taquitos are a perfect balance of easy and elegant. Give them a try!
- Thai Chicken Meatballs: These chicken meatballs are completely irresistible, especially with dipping sauce.
🥓 Bacon Appetizers
- Candied Bacon Recipe: With a name like Millionaire’s Bacon, you know this recipe is going to start your New Year’s off right.
- Prosciutto Pinwheels: Irresistible ham and cheese pinwheel pastries you will not be able to get enough of!
- Spinach Puff Pastry: This spinach puff pastry is complete with a sprinkling of bacon for a perfect combo of flavors.
🥔 Veggie Appetizers
- Blistered Shishito Peppers: Mild Japanese peppers with a citrus pesto dipping sauce that is out of this world!
- Marquis Potatoes (Pommes Marquise): Tasty whipped potatoes with tomato gravy. Totally irresistible!
- Potato Pave with Bacon and Parmesan: Layers of thinly-sliced potatoes with bacon and Parmesan… you will dream about these after you try them!
🍽 NYE Dinner Ideas
These New Year’s Eve dinner ideas are perfect for serving your family or even as party meals!
- Korean Braised Short Ribs: Galbi Jjim is a Korean dish that’s perfect for New Year’s Eve or New Year’s Day!
- Instant Pot Ham Recipe: Ham is perfect for a New Year’s Eve dinner party menu because your guests can pick at it all night, and it doesn’t have to be served warm!
- Portuguese Peri Peri Chicken: Peri Peri Chicken is a somewhat spicy chicken dinner recipe that would make an amazing start to the New Year! A Peri Peri menu is sure to wow your friends!
- Creamy Penne Pasta with Sliced Prime Rib: The best part about our creamy penne pasta recipe is that it uses sliced prime rib, so you can make it with Christmas leftovers!
- Lobster Ravioli with Sage Butter Sauce: Start the New Year off decadently with our Lobster Ravioli! The sage butter sauce is irresistible.
- Reverse Sear Instant Pot Prime Rib: Who says cooking prime rib has to be hard? It’s easy – this Instant Pot Prime Rib recipe proves it!
🍹 Cocktail Recipes
It’s just not a New Year’s Eve party without cocktails! These New Year’s Eve cocktails have it all, and are some of the easiest mixed drinks to make.
- Spiked Mulled Cider: Mulled cider is one of the best winter cocktail recipes and is so full of flavor from cinnamon and star anise!
- Caramel Apple Sangria: Tastes just like apple pie. It just does not get any better than this easy sangria recipe!
- Frosé Recipe (Frozen Rosé): You can make this easy frozen rosé cocktail with your favorite fruit!
- Frozen Strawberry Daiquiri: You can even leave the alcohol out of this frozen strawberry daiquiri to make it kid-friendly, too!
Start off 2021 with our best New Year’s Eve desserts! What could be better than something sweet and decadent but easy to make to kick off the year?
- Strawberry Shortcake Biscuits: Try these yogurt biscuits just once and you will want to make them constantly. Beautiful winter berries are perfect for a New Year’s dessert!
- Ina Garten Apple Crisp: One of our most popular desserts – and it’s so easy to make!
- Easy Instant Pot Cheesecake Recipe: When we say this cheesecake recipe is easy, we mean it. Anyone can make this simple cheesecake work!
- Milk Bar Pie Squares: Easy, delectable squares that taste just like Milk Bar Pie!
- Fresas con Crema – Strawberries and Cream: Fresas con Crema is served in little cups, which makes it a great choice for a party!
- Apple Galette Recipe (Apple Crostata): Our apple galette is a beautiful New Year’s Eve dessert that’s sort of like an apple tart, with a stunning presentation.
📌 Pin it for later!Did you enjoy this page? Save it on Pinterest for later!
Did you try our New Year’s Eve recipes? Let us know in the comments below what your favorites are! What are your plans for the New Year? We love to hear from you!