Sunday Supper is an Amazon Associate and may receive compensation for purchases made through affiliate links.
The best way to curb your hunger at a party is with my best Fancy Finger Foods! I have more than 20 delectable fancy finger foods to share with you, including my famous Million Dollar Bacon and Baked Brie in Crescent Rolls!
Finger Food Ideas
Let’s face it – when you’re throwing a party, you want fancy party appetizers that are easy to make so you can spend more time with your guests! I love coming up with all kinds of fancy finger foods for parties that will save you time and energy.
My finger food recipes are hassle-free and so delicious. Let me know your favorite in the comments below!
Party Finger Food Ideas on a Budget
Easy Finger Food Ideas
Dipping Sauces for Finger Foods
Did you try one of my fancy finger foods? Let me know in the comments below which one is your favorite! I love to hear from you.
One of the best ways to support our recipes is to support us on Pinterest. Save the pin and enjoy our easy appetizer recipes again later!
📌 Pin it for later!Did you enjoy this page? Save it on Pinterest for later!
Fancy Finger Foods: Pepperoni Pizza Rolls
- Oven or air fryer
- Baking sheet
- 1 tube refrigerated pizza crust
- ⅓ cup whipped cream cheese
- 2 cup shredded cheese we used mozzarella
- ½ cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 cup pepperoni
- 1 Tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 1 Tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 Tablespoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 cup pizza sauce
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 Tablespoon garlic butter
- Preheat the oven to 425°F degrees.
- Carefully roll out the pizza crust onto a flat surface. Evenly spread cream cheese onto the pizza crust.1 tube refrigerated pizza crust, ⅓ cup whipped cream cheese
- Layer pizza sauce on top of the cream cheese. Sprinkle half of the mozzarella cheese, parmesan cheese, and then the remaining mozzarella.2 cup shredded cheese, ½ cup grated parmesan cheese, 1 cup pizza sauce
- Season with Italian seasoning, red pepper flakes, onion powder, garlic powder, salt, and pepper. Evenly layer with pepperoni.1 Tablespoon Italian seasoning, 1 Tablespoon garlic powder, 1 Tablespoon onion powder, 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes, salt and pepper to taste, 1 cup pepperoni
- Carefully roll pizza crust into a tight log.
- Using floss, serrated knife, or pizza cutter, slice each roll into 1-inch sections.
- Brush each pizza roll with garlic butter. Transfer pizza rolls onto a greased baking dish and bake for 10-12 minutes, or until golden brown.1 Tablespoon garlic butter
- Serve immediately with marinara or ranch for dipping! Enjoy!
- Using floss really makes cutting the pizza slices easy and creates clean slices. If you don’t have floss, use a serrated knife and wet it between each cut for clean, easy slices.
- You can customize this pizza roll recipe however you like. I recommend using cream cheese as a sauce base, then customizing it with whatever sauces and toppings you enjoy most! It would be amazing with garlic white sauce and spinach like a Bianca pizza.
- You can also air fry pizza rolls for 8-10 minutes at 400°F, flipping halfway through.
Let us know what you think or ask a question about the recipe!